Apache Bval Quarterly Report June 2011
Apache Bean Validation will deliver an implementation of the JSR303 Bean Validation 1.0 specification. BVAL entered incubation on March 1, 2010.
A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation.
- Perform successful Releases - Done
- Grow the community and committer base - stale at a medium level
- Decide on graduation target of TLP or subproject - TBD
The BVAL community is still discussing about the 3 possible graduation scenarios:
- Graduate as TLP
- Graduate as part of Apache Commons
- Graduate under the Geronimo TLP
The codebase is mature and stable, thus there is not much development effort going on atm. Otoh this means that there are not many developers working actively on BVAL.
Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of?
How has the project developed since the last report?
- 0.3-incubating was released on 2011-02-04.